We all do it…open The Sims, plan to create the perfect family, shape them into the best Sim they could possibly be without using cheats, maybe raise a family, then they die, naturally of course.However, three hours of looking for the shirt that’s “not too short, not too long” drives even the calmest person a little insane. So what do we do? Throw all of our hard work down the drain, put our Sims in a little house and think of the most creative ways to kill them off.
Here at gamesGRABR we’ve grown up with all generations of the Sims, thinking we’ve exhausted every possible way to kill our beloved new families. However, after a new Reddit thread surfaced, our eyes have been opened to what people are really capable of on these life simulation games. We’ve found our favourites, and of course we’re going to share them with you.
1) In The Sims 2 it had a creepy guy who happened to be a master painter. He would lure the paperboy into the house, and then lock him in a room that had only a military cot, mini-fridge, and cheap stove. Within a day or so the paperboy would try to cook something, and set himself on fire…
…Then the creepy painter would paint a portrait of the paper boy engulfed in flames…Finally he would take the urn and place it in a secret attic room, with each portrait over its corresponding urn.
Aaaaand eventually he was driven mad by the ghosts and died while peeing himself…
2) One of my sims could never keep a stable relationship but wanted children so I had him adopt this little boy. A few days later it was the boy’s birthday so my sim threw him a party, but the stereo broke. He started fixing the stereo mid-party (he loved to tinker) and got electrocuted then burned to death in front of everyone.
That poor little boy was probably having the happiest day of his life — finally adopted, nice home, birthday party, when BAM his new father burns to death three feet away.
3) Every time I play The Sims, I start my family with a “painting goblin”
I make him/her morbidly obese with green skin. I make sure to give him the following traits:
> likes to be alone
> likes art
> hates the outdoors
The first thing I do once I have enough money, is build a small room in the basement, send him down there, and then remove the stairs. I set him up in a tiny little area with only an easel, a toilet, a refrigerator, a bed, a shower and a trash bin.
All he does all day is paint. That’s it. He paints and paints and paints.
Eventually his paintings become very good and worth a lot of money. Every few minutes I go downstairs and sell whatever painting he has finished, and then I return to playing the game.
My family always ends up feeling blessed because of their fortune, and they never find out about the horrible secret living beneath their home.
4) My wife and I were playing together, with characters based on us. But then I played without her once. And while playing without her, our Sims had a baby. This would not go over well if she found out. So I took the baby out way back beyond our house and just left it there. Never saw the baby again.
5) I would train my son to be a good enough painter to do screenshot painting. I then forced him to paint me naked or having sex with his mother/other women. I hung the painting everywhere